Wednesday, March 15, 2006

so mad..
every single games was having problems,
was under maintence..
maple was under maintence till 1400.
neopets was lagging like siao!!
& it hangs.
i've already hacked 5 people's accounts!
woohoo~
& the best thing is, 1 of them was my close friend..
heh..

actually, neopets is still quite fun..
everytime i filled my shop with food,
up to 81 spaces,
after 3 mins, i went back to my shop,
more than half of my shop was being CLEARED!!
woohooo~


okay. seriously, i hope my sister wont see this post..
my sister's friendster name was, "LOSThope"
& theres this guy, named "Dennis",
it was ade's idea to intro him to my sister.
call me lame if you want, i seriously have absolute nothing to do right now..

& TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TESTIMONALS!!
actually, this 4 testimonals, SHORT testimonals..

TESTIMIONAL NUMBER 1;
Hey =)
you are actually quite pretty =)
must have more self confidence ok =)
bye bye=)

TESTIMONAL NUMBER 2;
This girl ah really very nice
it is impossible that she doesn't have a boyfriend =)
whoever becomes her boyfriend is the luckiest guy on earth =)

TESTIMONAL NUMBER 3;
hey cute princess ,
the march holidays are coming =)
can't wait =)
such a nice person is hard to find nowadays
so super niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
not to mention beautifullllllllllllllllll
has a nice personality
nice to talk to
and very humble =)
i shall write until here =)
bye bye cutie princess =)
MUST HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF =)

TESTIMONAL NUMBER 4;
hey beautiful princess =)
you must have more confidence in yourself and not always think that your life is meanless ok
i shall write until here
take care
bye bye

---END OF TESTIMONALS---


know wad i think sister?
i think he's beating ard the bush. he's talking to same old stuffs.
he repeats himself.
seriously, i have no idea why my sister likes him.
thats wad i think, i dont even know if my sister like him anot.
& that guy,
he thinks that wad he writes, can make her heart beat faster?
or make her heart jump?
seriously,
if he wanna get hold of her,
he's gonna have to get through & past me first
(:

i'm such a good sister.
-compliments-


i'm filled with angst! i feel so hopeless!!
he did not reply my messgae.
i'll just take it as,
he's forgotten or he fell alsleep.
or his phone sending fail or something.
sometimes, i dont wanna find out the truth.


sorry anyu, shiping & puifun!
esp to anyu!!
sorry for not accompanying you guys to watch nanny mcphee ytd.
i was saving my money for dorm.
hehehe..
once again..

SORRY!


i've observed loads of things.
yes i do.
:D


i want to change my seating for the esplanade!!
CHANGE!
CHANGE!
CHANGE!!!
sometimes, his behaviour really creeps me out.
he lies bout his grandfather or something.
he lies bout his girlfriend in japan,
which he claims that she have passed away as she was having cancer.
he lies bout him driving a sports car.
hello? you're not even 18 or 21?
he lies bout having A HUGE FORTUNE waiting for him in his bank account.
he lies bout having a really cool car.
& the best of all, he's gonna sit next to me during the esplanade performance.
god!
i wanna change places with either jie or puifun or anyu or shiping!!!
HELP!


my arms are still aching..
ouch*


alakazam!
i wish you were a frog!
so that you will listen to me whenever i'm speaking!

No comments: